James D. Schwartz of The Urban Country recently calculated that Americans work on average two hours out of every day to pay for their cars. Now he’s figured out that a bicycle costs only 3.84 minutes. And that’s being conservative, assuming you’ll drop $1,500 on a new commuter bike every five years, after which it will have zero value.
$1,500??!! I’m not willing to pay more than $200 for a complete working bike.
13 Notes/ Hide
- iknowalotaboutnothing reblogged this from dcycledesign and added:
- yellittothemasses reblogged this from art-code-russia
- dcycledesign reblogged this from bikelaneliving
- bikelaneliving reblogged this from citymaus
- yangguangyuan reblogged this from citymaus
- citymaus posted this